"Nice to meet you" assignment

  1. Who are you? Cerena Robertson.
  2. Where are you from? Philadelphia 
  3. Do you have a preferred pronoun? she/her
  4. Tell me something about yourself? I have a side painting/ logo design business.
  5. What is your major? I am a freshman visual studies major.
  6. What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)?
  7. What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for? Photoshop on computer and Adobe Draw on iPhone for digital art. Instagram for business and friends.
  8. Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)?
    @Natt_artt on instagram
  9. Who is your favorite musician (share a link)?
    https://youtu.be/eXDU9um19HM
  10. What do you hope to get out of this class? i hope to learn better ways of using programs to improve my digital art to make money.
  11. Can you sit still for an hour? No I can't.
  12. What is your relationship to visual studies? I am an artist and I need a way to make a living.
  13. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies? Computers, if accessible to someone, are great tools for making artwork and easily sending it and etc. to not go through as much hassle as buying supplies and shipping.
  14. What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere? I use Photoshop for logos that I sell.
  15. Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator? Mac or PC? Yes I do, and it just has Photoshop on it.
  16. Write a five line story. When I just graduated, a few of my close friends and I made a last minute decision. We booked cheap flights to Florida so that we could go on this concert cruise. We saw a lot of unique people on the way to the ship and while we were on it. So many performers, like Post Malone, Cardi B, etc. were there. It was the best way to end my high school career.
  17. Post an image from your winter break 

Comments

  1. I would love to see one of the logos you have designed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment