Franken Animal

  1. What characteristics make up your personality? (energetic, talkative, thoughtful, brave)
I am selectively talkative, easily distracted, musical, indecisive, I love the night time.
  1. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? (Hair, eyes, height, skin color)
The qualities of my appearance that I pay attention to the most are my eyebrows, hair, and my height. 

  1. Is there an activity that you love? (travel, building things, singing, climbing)
My favorite thing to do is performance in both singing and acting, and my second favorite thing is painting.

  1. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time?  
I love puppies- especially anything fluffy and giddy. Shitzus or very small huskies are my favorites.

  1. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above? 
A cat, dolphin, small dog, fox, hummingbird.

  1. What location(s) would this new creature exist in?
A warm rainforest location.

Comments