Project 1 response questions

  1. How do you feel about the overall outcome of this piece in relation to your art making process?
I feel unsure about this piece. I do not entirely like it because it steers away from the usual level of detail and less-depressing feel of my art.
  1. In what way did you integrate your personal art practice into this project?
I created every part of the piece except for the phone screen, the photo of me, and the hand to the left. I used the paint tool a lot for lights and shadows, but also used it to create important elements like the money and theatre atmosphere.
  1. How did you challenge yourself creatively, conceptually and/or technically in the making of this piece?
I tried to use a lot more styles instead of either using just pictures grabbed off of the internet or creating the whole entire thing with the paint tool.
  1. Were there elements that made the completion of this piece either more difficult or felt not challenging enough?
No.
  1. Reflect on the project critique: was the feedback you received helpful? Be specificabout why or why not.
Yes, feedback I received was helpful. I learned to work on not trying to tell people what the piece is about and instead work on the elements themselves that make up a story- if I am trying to tell a story.
  1. Please share any other thoughts.
I don't have any other thoughts.

Comments